Considering the importance of the conference for the countries of the Gulf and the Middle East, the conference:
- Emphasized the importance of building relations and promoting cooperation among interfaith communities,
- Urged the United Nations Alliance of Civilization to support existing dialogue initiatives and encourage new ones,
- Stressed that all dialogues should underline common grounds and allow diversities to thrive,
- Denounced all attempts of politicizing religons,
- Supported all efforts that promote human rights aimed at justice and peace,
- Proposed to continue and strengthen the interfaith dialogue initiated at the current conference.